Monday, January 24, 2011

Easy, Tasty Primal Meal

There are many Primal (Paleo/Evolutionary) Recipes in the Blogosphere. However, some can get a bit complicated. But, they don't have to be. Remember, our Paleolithic ancestors didn't have a state-of-the-art, designer kitchen. But, they had fire. So, my favorite form of Primal eating is grilled meat, fish, and/or veggies cooked on natural lump wood charcoal (NOT briquettes or gas).


Here's a great meal I had Friday night after a long, cold and windy, trek home from work on my cyclo-cross bike. It is a lightly seasoned T-Bone steak cooked over hot coals and a mix of fresh, delicious vegetables sauteed in garlic and extra virgin olive oil. Now, I did push the Primal envelope a bit by also including as my fruit, a nice glass of fermented Sangiovese berries from Tuscany!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment